Quantcast

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Steal My Chic: New Year's Eve Glam 2013


Happy New Year guys! It's 2013 and I'm beyond elated to see another year with you all. I had a blast for New Year's Eve this year. I rang in the new year adorned in a fitted peplum dress from ASOS. As you can see above, the front is V-Neck shaped and peplum and the back is cross-back. It was a little more risque than I normally do, but you know NYE - it's go hard or go home! Perfect time to flaunt curves with confidence. I would definitely recreate this party look in the future for other events and special occasions. Here's what I wore, including my accessories which aren't shown above, in case you want to recreate something similar:




Get The Look:







4. MIA Shoes Snakeskin Booties

Get The Look:


What outfit did you rock on New Year's Eve? 

Leave a pic for me on the LoveBrownSugar Facebook Page and you could end up in a recap post next week. Also feel free to tag @LoveBrownSugar in your Instagram pics from NYE. Would love to see what you guys rocked!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Nice collection.Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Happy New Year :-)
    SF New Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! ASOS is my fave place to find party dresses like this ESPECIALLY when they have a sale lol

      Delete
  3. The dress is so pretty, and it's in the colour of the year!

    You look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete