Quantcast

Monday, March 25, 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic: Yumnah Najah La Reine Collection

Last year, I stumbled on an indie jewelry designer by the name of Yumnah Najah. It was during an event and Yumnah had her own station set up displaying all her fancy hand-painted jewels. Once I stumbled on Yumnah's famous Mondrian ring, I was hooked. And I've kept up with the collection ever since.

Wearing my Yumnah Najah Mondrian Ring (from Airing The Laundry)
Today Yumnah Najah released photos of her latest jewelry collection and I'm loving it. The collection is affectionately named La Reine, meaning "Queen" in french. And the pieces are so appropriately regal. Check out the pics below:

She has a combination of really creative, hand-painted jewels for every style.

I'm gagging over this model's hair - so chic!


Just in time for the Spring/Summer, I need to get a few new statement earrings.

To purchase, check out Yumnah Najah on their: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Would you rock these pieces?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are awesome, so unique. Most definitely would rock them!

    Jennie
    www.TheHappyHourTour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pieces. I need this jewelry in my life!

    www.fatinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete