Quantcast

Friday, March 29, 2013

On the Market: ASOS Curve Spring/Summer 2013

Last week I had the pleasure of enjoying afternoon tea with the folks over at ASOS Curve. You guys know how obsessed I am with ASOS. I've been shopping the site since college. Back then, shipping from the UK to the US took nearly 3 weeks and my college roommates and I used to group our orders together to alleviate shipping costs. We used to wait for our ASOS shipments with bated breathe. Ahh, the good ole days.

Anyway, I'm beyond amazed at how much the ASOS site has grown. Back then, ASOS Curve didn't even exist so it makes me so happy to see that a growing trendy site like ASOS really cares about providing great fashion to us curvy girls. And when I say great, I mean GREAT. I mean not just some flimsy A-line black dresses but trends you've seen on the runway...in YOUR size. Check out my afternoon tea visit to the showroom:

My favorite curvy bloggers were in attendance, everyone from Gabi of Gabifresh, Nicolette Mason, Sarah of StyleIT and Alissa of Stylish Curves.

So many different sizes and body types represented at the table - such a beautiful thing!

After stuffing my face with Victoria sponge cake and champagne, I shimmied over to the racks for a closer look at the collection, which blew me away.

My mouth dropped when I saw the selection of clothes. There are cutoff jeans for curvy girls, statement  t-shirt dresses in fun prints, formal dresses, leather skirts. You name it! I was gagging. I died and came back to life.
The dress in the middle stole my heart (only $66.50 on site now!). Like, I wanted one of everything. It was that serious. Luckily, most of the pieces are actually available on site now. Below find a few of my faves:


Do you guys love ASOS as much as I do? What do you love most about it?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm in love with these looks. Takes out credit card:)

    www.fatinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deary, I will be spending a lot of money with ASOS this summer, I see.

    ReplyDelete