Quantcast

Monday, April 12, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic: Junkprints

 Ever so often I stumble upon a brand that stops me in my tracks. The other day I went giddy over new urban brand Junkprints - I absolutely love it. Created and inspired by graphic designer Chanel Kennebrew, the line features funky tees, accessories, shoes and more.

 I'm always a proponent of cool prints and unique accessories, so I immediately jumped on the Junkprints bandwagon as a fan. I'm not usually big on graphic tees but I thought this one was so cute. What better way to make light of the recession than with a "Laid Off" tee...
Hey, if you can't do anything about it, you mights as well laugh at it right? Now as much as I love my hobo bags and dainty purses, I might consider changing up my steaze to rock a backpack like this one...

I'm also huge on rings. I've seen some amazing multi-finger wide rings with text on them (a la Erykah Badu's on the left). Junkprints makes a chic and funky pair labeled "This" and "That" (on the right).



For more information on Junkprints and for purchase, visit Junkprints.com.

Image Source
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I met this designer at the BKLYN Hip Hop festival last year...She is such a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete