Quantcast

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sneak Peek: Solange for Refinery 29


One of my absolute favorite street chic and local-based blogs Refinery 29, just tweeted a cutesy pic of Solange. Apparently they're shooting her for an upcoming story and they released the sneak peek above. She's rocking one of her faves Boxing Kitten, similar to the piece we spotted her in at Tao last week. I'm in love with this bra top - it's gorge. And her fro of course is fierce. Love it. 
What do you guys think? Fierce or Foolish?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO like the pic but I'm kinda a hater of Boxing Kitten cos as I've said in my blog, she fails to give credit to west africa for her ankara pieces

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete