Quantcast

Monday, June 7, 2010

Cover Couple: Wendell & Sessilee for Contributing Editors


In a fashion spread entitled Two of Hearts, real life lovers - male model Wendell Lissimore (of Model City fame) and our favorite rising supermodel Sessilee Lopez - partner up (as if they aren't already joined at the hip) to show their love for high fashion and each other in Contributing Editor Magazine.


Contributing Editor Mag is a recent online find and it's safe to say I'm in love. The whole concept behind the site is to provide creative professionals with an outlet to showcase their amazing work. Mission. Accomplished. I love this spread...


 I'm in love by the pieces chosen for this spread. The accessories are great and they really pulled off the entire concept with a consistent look but enough diversity to peak our interests...



I almost DIED when I saw this shot. The afros?? Genius...
What do you guys think? Can you tell they're in love?

See more pics at Contributing Editor Magazine...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last shot cos she takes on the male role in the relationship & he looks smitten! cute

    Whether they look loved up enough (not that I'm a relationship counsellor or anything) I may have to say, sadly, no. I don't see a romantic connection between the 2 of them...they just look too buddy-buddy, bestfriendish to me

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete