Quantcast

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How I Rock: Letau Designs:


The lovely people over at Letau Designs asked me to bring this drawstring scarf to your attention, and being the accessories-obsessed scarf lover I am, I obliged! Above I'm sporting the Letau Designs Drawstring Scarf in Black, Grey and Creme plaid. The wondeful thing about these scarves is that they're not your traditional neckwear pieces! They come in lush fabrics, amazing prints and instead of just falling to the wayside, these scarves scrunch aned create an awesomely flattering silhouette around your neck.

Here's how it works...



First, I started out with the scarf wrapped around my neck with the two ends falling squarely towards the front of my body.
Second, I picked up the drawstrings and pulled tightly on each side, being sure to loop the ends around each other for a snug fit.

Finally, voila! Not your typical scarf. The drawstring adds a little volume and flair to an otherwise normal scarf.

Don't you love? These scarves are perfect for pairing with edgy leather jackets (which I opted for) and peacoats alike. Letau Designs makes an otherwise basic winter accessory fresh and versatile.They also make a great gift for the holidays!

For more info on Letau Designs and to purchase your own, visit www.LetauDesigns.com
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a good idea ! I love the scarf ! and in the pictures you look like a airhotesse explaning how you inflate the life jacket thing hahahaha!

    http://freneticlyfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jewels Hahahaha that's hilarious. I never thought of it that way but yeah I guess I do. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea! I wonder why it's taken so long for humans to make it happen...

    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAt is a great scarf! Never seen anything like that before, but I am diggin' it!

    ♥ V
    http://www.gritandglamour.com
    twitter: @gritandglamou

    ReplyDelete