Quantcast

Friday, April 1, 2011

Flavor of Friday: The "Best" Makeup Tutorials

April Fools!

Ok so these aren't exactly the"best" makeup tutorials. They're actually the worst, i.e funniest makeup tutorials I've ever seen. Ever since I went natural late last year, I've been somewhat of a Youtube addict. I can spend upwards of 5 hours in one sitting watching these hair & beauty vids! Anyway, I stumbled across the following videos the other day and laughed out loud for days about them. I hope you do too. Enjoy and happy April Fools Day!

African Beyonce Beauty Tutorial


5 Year Old Beauty Guru

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=06ca7e31-f6f4-484c-be81-36caf4fda86a" target="_new" title="5-Year-Old Gives Makeup Tips">Video: 5-Year-Old Gives Makeup Tips</a>
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That 5 year old guru is SO FUNNY. I saw in another community that her mom is a guru--I wonder who it is!

    Also, I was surprised how on par she is with actual gurus. "I really like this!" was used A LOT. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The African Beyonce was hilarious. I have a little more faith in humanity knowing she was joking, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, "Beyonc" was KILLING me - I hang with Nigerians that do that accent and we stay laughing, LOL! I love when people can be that hilarious1 The funny thing was, if that makeup had matched, she would've been looking BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT MESS!
    shout out HARLEM!!!! lolol
    I repeat - HOT MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. African Beyonce with a bit of Rihanna on top was too much. I giggled so hard and loud my son came to see if I was ok. When she sloshed the foundation on all I could think was corpse bride, LOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete