Quantcast

Friday, February 8, 2013

LBS Runway Report: WHIT Fall 2013

Fashion Week officially began for LBS on Wednesday, February 6th as we were invited to attended Whitney Pozgay’s WHIT Fall 2013 Presentation at the W Hotel. As soon as I entered the room I could not stop my eyes from darting from model to model, imagining myself in each of the looks, from the pleated leather skirt to the leopard jumpsuit I wish I could pull off. (In my head I can pull it off, but reality prevails).

WHIT’s 2013 Fall collection was inspired by 60’s pop and rock icon Marianne Faithfull and I have to say I love the effortless, yet fabulous and fun vibe this collection achieved. The combination of clean shapes, paisley, stripes, and animal prints, leather, fur collars and muted metallics along with opulent shades of ruby, navy and forest green were a joy to see. Fall 2013 definitely won’t be drab with this collection in tow.

Apart from the beautiful display of WHIT’s Fall collection I was a huge fan of the hair and make-up look. The side-part with the waves partnered with the fresh face, rosy cheeks and pink tinted gloss added to the effortless yet fabulous vibe. Tres Chic darling!

-Kaila Baptiste 

Will you be rocking a WHIT-inspired look this Fall?
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment