Quantcast

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LoveBrownSugar Co-Hosts Ojon + Birchbox #WatchandChat

Hey loves! I'm super excited to announce a fun event I'm co-hosting next Wednesday afternoon. On Wednesday, February 20th, join me (@LoveBrownSugar), hair brand Ojon (@Ojon) and world-renowned product sampling service Birchbox (@Birchbox) for a Twitter chat all about HAIR!

You guys know I'm obsessed with hair so I'm beyond honored to co-host this chat and get your pressing hair questions answered. Yesterday, in between my NYFW hustling, I stopped by the Ojon Treatment Triage salon at Milk Studios in NYC. I got my hair styled by Ojon celebrity hairstylist Cynthia Alvarez, who styles the manes of celebs like Keke Palmer and Rita Ora. She did an amazing job on my hair and I'm officially hooked on this product line:

Cynthia Alvarez and I, after my styling session

BONUS: I'm giving away 15 Ojon beauty products during the Twitter chat!
If you guys haven't tried Ojon hair products, I highly recommend them. I blogged last year about the Melanie Fiona & Ojon Beauty event that I attended. That night I went home with a bottle of their Rare Blend Oil and my hair has been thanking me ever since! 5 of you beauties who tune into the #OjonWatchandChat will get your very own bottle of Rare Blend Oil ($35). 10 more of you will win the Restorative Hair Serum ($40).

To be eligible to win, you must tweet a hair question @LoveBrownSugar using the #OjonWatchandChat hashtag on Wednesday February 20th, between the hours of 12:30 and 1:30PM EST.

Comment below with your Twitter name if you plan on joining the party, so I can look out for you! 
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment