Quantcast

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Style Icon: Rihanna Loves Florals & Leather

You know I can't go too long without reporting on the latest Rih Rih was spotted wearing in the streets. Ran across these pics at JustJared and thought I would share. LOVE her style:

Rihanna, in Rag&Bone one-shouldered dress

This look is great on her. I love how Rag & Bone merged the floral print with strips of leather and made something that could've been very girly, a little more edgy. Just Rihanna's style!

In fact, just last week she was spotted in florals and leather:

Rihanna, in Parker Floral dress and leather lace-up booties

And I LOVE these black fringed T-strap flats...I have a cute pair from Urban Outfitters myself

Balmain Ankle flats, $525

Urban was selling a similar replica for the LOW LOW price of $9.99, but it appears they're now sold out:

Here are a few other options:


Guess, 35.99


Chinese Laundry Scarlett Flat, $45.25

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Rihanna, as you all know she is one of the dynamic singers in the music industry. Read here Rihanna’s Loves & Hookups – Boyfriends, Dating Timeline History.

    ReplyDelete