Quantcast

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Teyana Taylor for Married to the Mob


For those of you LBS followers into graphic tees and funky street attire, Married to the Mob might be for you. Founded in 2004, this funky clothing line takes inspiration from the eclectic streets and nightlife of NYC. Teyana Taylor, aka Pharrell's young rapper/singer protege, recently did a photoshoot for the clothing line that you can now find at Karma Loop. This particular collection, entitled "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was created to channel the energy and vibe of teenagers growing up in NYC. Here are some pics of Teyana's shoot:

Teyana's sportin' them chainlink shades!! Remember my article? I told you they'd be hot!


I thought this jumper & patent boots combination was really funky...


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know this Ms. Taylor but she is photo'ed everywhere. She is cute enough but I can't say I am in love with this collection. She has also made me rethinking the chain sunglasses, and I think I will pass!

    ReplyDelete