Quantcast

Friday, August 21, 2009

September Issue Premiere Highlights

So I'm sure you guys remember my excited post about the upcoming premiere of September Issue - the long awaited documentary about Anna Wintour and the work that goes into making the coveted September edition of the magazine. Well on Wednesday evening the premiere was held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC and there were a few notable fashionistas present:

The two ladies of the night: Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour and Sept. 07 covergirl Sienna Miller

Anna Wintour in a Prada printed dress - she's so fab.

I LOVED Donna Karen's jumpsuit. I wonder if it was her own? The gladiator sandals and silver bangles were a very chic addition...2 thumbs up for DK in this look.
Though I'm not a huge fan of Cassie, her jumpsuit was on point and the pink nails were very cute. Its chic, but still girly.

Two of my absolute favorite designers right here!! Oscar de la Renta (the great!) and Carolina Herrera. Both look impeccable per usual.

Vera Wang in a sparkly bib necklace - like my previous post predicts, don't leave home without it! By the way, this lady will be designing my wedding dress...i'm speaking that into existence.

The lovely Chanel Iman, with her new boo. She's SO skinny...but we already knew that.

Georgina Chapman looks great in this sparkly sheath dress. I love the rope tie in the middle, and you can't hate on the Louboutins.
Pin It!

1 comment: