Quantcast

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sick Site Spotlight: Chictopia

Do you ever get inspiration from other people's outfits? I do. From celebrities to my fashionable friends to just people on the streets of NYC - I take inspiration from everywhere. So when I stumbled across this amazing online community called Chictopia that allows fashionistas all over the world to broadcast their style and creativity, I had to bring it to your attention:


Sadly, I am currently without a digital camera (see upcoming Xmas wishlist), but for now I'm having fun just browsing the amazing looks people post throughout the website:

I first took notice of the site when KethiaJ over at the Flaunt Files had it displayed on her page. I've been addicted to it ever since. Once I'm up and running with a digi cam again, I'll post links for you guys on my daily outfits! Lookout for it in 2010!
Pin It!

1 comment: