Quantcast

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bootie Calls: Jeffrey Campbell FL'10 Lookbook


So this week's Bootie Call is a shoe orgy of sorts. Instead of obsession over one particular shoe for fall, I'm completely head over heels about Jeffrey Campbell's Fall 2010 lookbook. I swear this man is one after mine own heart. These shoes give me chills. Warning, the following collage of images from Jeffrey Campbells' Fall 2010 Lookbook may cause excessive drooling....


I might die if I don't get my hands on a pair of the black laceups with wooden heel on the top left. Ugh, still drooling...

What do you guys think of the collection?

Check out Jeffrey Campbell at their Website. For new arrivals, check KarmaLoop...

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. i absolutely love bootie calls and recently landed my own pair of cute fall booties from steve madden (http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=51957&DirectSearch=HANSELL), hansell and olive and am currently scouting these desert booties in chestnut suede from them too! (http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=51721&DirectSearch=DESSERTT)...i hope i get to them before my loan payments get to me :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Hi Babe!!! Yes. Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. I’ll send you a link. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete