Quantcast

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Chic: It's The Little Things...


As these last fleeting moments of summer pass, I'll be taking these next few weeks to relax, rejuvenate and appreciate all the things that have brought me joy this past season. From bright turquoise nail polish and bubble gum pink lipstick to Thai iced coffee, whimsical memoirs and bright-colored rings, each "little thing" served it's purpose and made this summer that much more enjoyable.

 As an ode to "little things", I've posting a few photoshoot outtakes featuring a little gem I found at a local jewelry store. I really love this ring...can you tell?

 What were some of your favorite "little things" this summer?
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I moved to Atlanta this summer (where all my girlfriends have relocated) and each time I got to have "girls night out" was a small pleasure. That and 7-11 Slurpee

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Idreaminchanel Love it! Nothing like a night with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at my lavender toenails while sipping jamba juice smoothies and treating myself to a crumbs cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. watching my 4 year old goddaughter dance to single ladies and every other song at her bday party without any direction...and on point too! lol

    ReplyDelete