Quantcast

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full Time Fabulous: Sunglass Hut

Yesterday during my impromptu shopping session in midtown, I stumbled into Sunglass Hut's flagship store on 5th Ave for some not-so-window shopping. During NY Fashion Week, Sunglass Hut announced some amazing news! They're hosting a HUGE contest called "Full Time Fabulous" in which they will be choosing one lucky hopeful to be a Full-time Sunglass Hut blogger! The Grand Prize winner will not only have free accommodations for an entire year in NYC, but also will receive a $100,000/year salary and get flown to top fashion capitals like London and Milan to experience fashion week. I'm giddy! Now to think of a cool concept for my video...

Anyway, if you're into it, click the link for full details on the contest: Full Time Fabulous. Would love to have all your support once I submit in October!

By the way, what do you think of these tortoise-shell Ray Ban wayfarers? Yay or nay?

Pin It!

2 comments: