Quantcast

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LBS Runway Report: Z Spoke by Zac Posen

Z Spoke by Zac Posen Spring 2011
Although I only quite made it to one show on Saturday, it was totally worth my while. I was filled with bliss and excitement after experiencing the awesomeness that was Z Spoke by Zac Posen. When you leave the theater feeling light, airy and free, that's the mark of an amazing fashion show...

 The fun and flirty frocks at Z Spoke by Zac Posen had me absolutely giddy. Starting a little after 7pm, the Zac Posen show was a well-needed happy hour to start off the fun-filled Saturday night. Not to mention the super sweet VIPs sitting front row like Kimora Lee Simmons, Solange Knowles and Estelle.

CLICK HERE to see LoveBrownSugar's Fashion Week Diaries featuring Solange Knowles and Kimora Lee Simmons!

For the full Z Spoke by Zac Posen show, visit my Facebook Album HERE.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment