Quantcast

Saturday, September 11, 2010

LBS Street Chic: NYFW Day 2

 Day two at Lincoln Center, I spotted a few more pieces of fashion eye candy. Check out some of these looks and tell me what you think!

Denni, Fashion Blogger, thechicmuse.blogspot.com
Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have deemed this outfit weather-appropriate, but during Fashion Week, anything goes! Loved this fashion blogger's iconic high bun and bright red lips...runway-ready indeed.

Chalya, Fashion Blogger, chalya.onsugar.com
I promised this fashionista I wouldn't get a shot of her shoes (although her oxfords were cute as a button), since she had just changed out of her heels. With or without stilettos, I thought her eclectic mix of pieces was perfect for fashion week. Loved her printed purse!

Keia, fashion lover
This curvy fashionista made her headpiece the center of attention. She rocked a blue turban with feathered earrings and a psychedelic printed top.

What do you guys think of the looks here? Soundoff below!
Pin It!

1 comment: