Quantcast

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kickin' It: TV One Press Luncheon w/ Tatyana Ali + Toccara

Tatyana Ali, Me
Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a press luncheon for TV One’s new lineup of original programming. At the luncheon I bumped into lovely ladies I admire like Tatyana Ali and Toccara! Take a peek…


Tatyana showed up to the luncheon donning a ruffled dress in a light grey hue. Loved her soft hair and makeup. And she’s such an absolute pleasure to talk to. Tatyana stars in a new scripted sitcom on TV One called "Love That Girl". I know all the talk has been about BET's The Game but they're not the only ones with a scripted series. Tatyana also brought along her younger sister...

 Don't they look just alike? Too cute! Then I had the pleasure of meeting Toccara, America’s Next Top model contestant most known for being the first-ever plus sized contestant on the show. You can imagine what an honor that was. She really represented for all the curvy girls with model aspirations. And she was so bubbly and beautiful. Here she is pictured with Tatyana Ali and Cathy Hughes…

Toccara, Cathy Hughes, Tatyana Ali
Videos of my interviews with Tatyana and Toccara coming soon. In the mean time, check out a written version of my interviews with both of them over at UPTOWN Magazine.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. You look gorg! Tatyana Ali is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those beads on Tatyana's dress? Either way I love it! And Toccarra has lost ALOT of weight. But she's one of my all time favorite contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! Keep up the natural look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool event! everyone looks so pretty in the pictures. did you take these photos yourself??

    thanks for the awesome comment you left on my 10 commandments post. i love receiving feedback from fellow bloggers!! =)

    Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Twitter: @kristyelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...I don't consider Toccara plus-size anymore for some reason. She's still bad as hell though. CeCe, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tatyana is so pretty as always. But I haven't seen Toccara in a long time. She lost weight. A lot of it. I'm not sure if she's still plus-sized. I actually want her weight back.

    ReplyDelete