Quantcast

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cover Girls: Jill Scott for Ebony Magazine

 I'm on the cover of Ebony Magazine! Hah, not really. My twin, the lovely R&B songstress everyone conveniently mistakes me for is though. Doesn't Jill Scott look gorgeous? Ever since I saw her perform hits LIVE from her new album a few weeks ago, I've been anxiously awaiting her new album slated to release in June.

Ebony Magazine's June Music Issue takes a look at some of the hottest artists in 2011 and also includes a full photoshoot with the lovely Jill Scott. When I ran into Amy DuBois Barnett at the Ebony "For The Love of Color" event, she mentioned Ebony's revamp. I think they're doing a great job. Can't wait to unwrap the new issue.

Will you be picking up a copy?
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I think the revamp is looking good and will definitely pick up a copy. I love Jill scott and am so excited for her new release. She looks fabulous on the cover!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill Scott has always been so pretty, looks like she lost a bit of weight too.

    ReplyDelete