Quantcast

Monday, May 23, 2011

LoveBrownSugar Feature: Coco + Creme


If you guys haven't already bookmarked Coco + Creme website, hop to it! Love their site, and they keep me up to date on fashion & beauty trends. I'm honored and humbled to have been featured by them today in their Real Life Muse column. Check out a snippet of my Q&A with the editors:

C+C: You inspire a lot of people with your blog but who are your inspirations? Who do you look to as a style icon?

Christina: I have so many! Tracee Ellis Ross is my biggest one. Diana Ross too; I love that old school glam. I’m an old school head; I love the older black stars. I love a Bille Holiday flower behind the ear. I really like the fashion of the ’30s and ’40s too. Currently, I love the Olsen twins and their hobo chic look as well as June Ambrose and of course, Sarah Jessica Parker!

C+C: How would you describe your personal style in 5 words?

Christina: Ugh! This is so hard, but I would say: vintage, bohemian, romantic and downtown chic.

C+C: It’s interesting that you chose those words, how does your personal style reflect your personality?

Christina: I’m really creative and my style reflects that. But I also have a strong business background. I’m very calculating and strategic so that’s a part of my style too. I like to mix business with pleasure. It’s all about balance.

Check out the full article at Coco + Creme! Thanks for your support!
Pin It!

1 comment: