Quantcast

Sunday, July 1, 2012

2012 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals


Ok guys so I'm still at the Ford Hotspot, snapping as many live celeb pics as possible backstage. Take a look at some of the red carpet shots I snapped earlier today:


Marcus Canty of X-Factor

Marsha Ambrosius

Tamia
Laurie-Ann Gibson

Tamar Braxton
Boris Kodjoe
A$AP Rocky & Jeremy Scott
Did Marsha Ambrosius not SLAY with those red lips and big curls? LOVE!

More to come! Make sure you follow me on Twitter @LoveBrownSugar - I'm posting updates from the Ford Hotspot!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving everything youre posting on instagram!!! And you look so in love with Boris lol.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snapshots! Keep up the great work, your success is definitely inspiring!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved her curls! I wasn't loving Tamar's dress though.

    ReplyDelete