Quantcast

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drop The Dryer: Bun Tutorial On Natural Hair [VIDEO]




So Nikita of My 12 Month Natural Hair Challenge heard your requests to do a video tutorial about her "Bun Remix" on natural hair. Behold the grand tutelage below...

In mid-June, Drop the Dryer premiered my Pinterest inspired natural bun style, which I've dubbed the "Bun Remix."
I recently created a video tutorial for it on my "My 12 Month Challenge" YouTube channel and I wanted to share it with you all:



Here's some information about how I prepped: I combed out my twists, trimmed my hair ends and then moisturized my hair with some MoroccanOil Moisturizer for Curly Hair, Tea Tree Leave-in Conditioner and shea butter. This gave my hair a very blown out look that made it easier to manipulate and style.

Hope this is helpful to all you visual learners out there! Have a heat-free style to share? Email us at DropTheDryer@gmail.com


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment