Quantcast

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Insta-Week: 7.30.12

Last week was fill up pink and turquoise. If you haven't notices, those are my favorite colors! To sum it up, here's a list of what I got into the last week of the month:

- I had the pleasure of hosting a super chic digital launch party for LiSi Cosmetics. Huge hugs to all my blogger boos who came out to celebrate. If you guys haven't heard of LiSi, don't be shy - go to the website and check out some of their products.

- I've been scouting out locations for my big end-of-summer LoveBrownSugar 3 Year Anniversary Bash which I can't wait to share more details about! Everything is hush hush for now, but just know makeup, sweets & cocktails will be involved.

- Since I had been doing so much traveling during the first half of the month, I spent last week (and the weekend) catching up with friends & family. I had one of my good friends over for cocktails in my garden. Learning to appreciate little moments like this in life. Sometimes you need a break!

How was your weekend? Do tell!

Are we friends on Instagram? Find me! Username: LoveBrownSugar
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. The garden party looks lovely!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun weekend! I wish I could attend your anniversary party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo can't wait for the anniversary party.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete