Quantcast

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Instaweek: 6.25

I can't even begin to explain how crazy last week was! I spent all week prepping for LA until finally arriving in Hollywood. Here's what I got into:

- Shoe shopping was the first thing on my mind. I went on the hunt for the perfect comfort & class mix of shoe. The sparkly one above from Zara was gorge but they didn't have my size!

 - I'm currently obsessed with this House of Harlow ring. The perfect exclamation point for any outfit

 - Fashion To Figure sent me this classy white dress that I wore out to dinner on Saturday. Loved it!

 - I got my ombre hair! Dana Gibbs of the Dana's Loft salon hooked me up with amazing ombre highlights for the big day

 - I visited the new Georgetown Cupcakes location that just opened up in Soho, as a shopping pitstop. Those red velvet cupcakes are just....to die for.

 - The lobby at the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood is everything.

 - Shoutout to my makeup artist in LA Keli Kel for giving me a fierce face for the BET Awards!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those heels in the top left corner are so hot!!

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete