Quantcast

Thursday, February 18, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Fashion Week Coverage: Perry Ellis & Max Azria

The following post is unexpected as well as surprisingly fulfilling for me because 1) I don't normally cover Men's fashion and 2) I didn't get an invite to Max Azria (by some stroke of luck, my boss at HoneyMag couldn't make it so I went in her stead!) That being said I'm extremely happy I had the opportunity and exposure to attend both shows.
 Perry Ellis Fall 2010 Collection

Although I don't normally cover men's fashion, I had the amazing opportunity to preview the Perry Ellis Fall 2010 collection. I happen to have some male clients that I freelance style for so I thought it only appropriate to attend Perry Ellis. From my view, it was a clean collection - not overly tailored, but just right.

I loved the accessories they paired with their looks as well. Truth: suspenders can look classy. And it seems the infinity scarf (loop-shaped, no ends) serves as unisex accessory for fall. I love these, I have 2 already!


The velvet blazers were yummy. I can't see any man looking less than pristine in pieces like this. Well done!

Spotted: Terrell Owens sitting front row at Perry Ellis!

Max Azria Fall 2010 Collection

 Minimalist in style & structure but intricate in fabric detailing, the Max Azria Fall 2010 show was a refreshing contrast to his more body conscious collections of past...

 There was clear consistency in the collection. Muted and neutral colors, lots of transparent overlay up top and very subtle details throughout.

 
Spotted: Estelle front row and backstage at Max Azria
 For more pictures from the Perry Ellis Show and the Max Azria Show check me out on Facebook!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment