Quantcast

Monday, December 13, 2010

Celebs Shop: WIlliam Rast for Target in LA

Target is at it again with another intriguing designer collaboration. This time, they've roped in contemporary line William Rast, founded by Trace Ayla and Justin Timberlake, slated for release on December 19th. Here are some of the womenswear looks you can expect to see:


Over the weekend, Target invited a few friends of the line and VIP celebs to shop the William Rast line before its official premiere on the 19th. Cast members of Glee, Rachel Bilson, Joy Bryant and others came out to scour the line and pick out their faves in the collection...

Angela Weiss/Getty Images North America
 Loving Rachel Bilson's Brian Atwood pumps...

PictureGroup/Kristian Dowling
 From what I can see, I might be picking up a few pieces of my own once the line makes its debut.Will you be purchasing? If so, which pieces are you eyeing? Soundoff below!

For more info on the William Rast for Target line, check Target's Website.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Other than the Brown Riders, nope!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but i know I will be at Target Dec 18, I want that skirt big time.

    ReplyDelete