Quantcast

Monday, December 13, 2010

In the Red: What's Yours?

Jessica White
I'm currently on the hunt for a new red lipstick for the holiday season. Though I love my L'Oreal Infallible Beyonce...


I'm ready for a little change. The L'Oreal Infallible line is amazing for long wear, but impossible to take off! Love the way that deep red looks on Jessica White above though. You guys have any suggestions for a fab red color? I've heard rumors of Ruby Woo via MAC Cosmetics but haven't tried it yet. 

Any faves? Soundoff below!

Image Source
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. MAC's Russian Red, Ruby Woo and or, Viva GlamI are gorgeous reds that work well on any skin tone !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you line your lips when using a red color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Up For Ever Blue Red!!! it's an amazingly flattering shade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently using Chanel's Rouge Allure lip gloss and I love it. I'm not a huge lipstick wearer because I often feel like it dries out my lips and usually stick to gloss which is often more subdued. This gloss really delivers a punch of red though. I know they have an amazing red lipstick as well because I tried it on. I just didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in search of a new red lipstick too! I'll have to try out some of these suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Woo is wonderful, so is Nars' Red Lizard if you want a warmer red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diva red by mac, or if your fearless try brave red from mac! check out my blog www.lifethrutheeyesofacherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete