Quantcast

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LoveBrownSugar's Favorite Holiday Gift Guides

It's officially the holiday season! You know what that means? Time to shop! While I'd love to say I'm an expert on what to buy your favorite peeps this year, I won't lie. I need a little help deciding myself! This year, before you spend long tireless hours at the mall scouting the best digs for your loved ones, check out a few of LoveBrownSugar's Favorite Holiday Gift Guides around the web. There's a little something for everyone....

1. Our lovely friends over at LoweFactor have compiled a Women's Holiday Gift Guide for the uber chic lady on your list. With yellow suede pumps and YSL's Rouge Pur Couture making the cut, what more does a really lady need? Love it!

LoveBrownSugar's Fave Item: The Burberry Military Gloves. Buttery leather and on trend? Say no more.


2. Parlour Magazine has absolutely blown me away with their collection of chic and super practical gift guides for the different style divas on your list. Of course, I had to claim The Vintage Maven as my fave. They also have guides for the Social Siren, The Downtown Diva & more. Check 'em out!

LoveBrownSugar's Fave Item: The Miss Sixty Cheryl Peep Toe Heels. How utterly fab!


3. Refinery 29 is probably my favorite go-to for the best fashion lists all year round. With their roundup of Top 10 this and Top 5 that, there was no doubt in my mind they would have a banging holiday guide. For those of you ladies (like myself) who never quite know what to get the hubby, boyfriend or maybe just the bff that happens to be male, here's a nice roundup of Men's Holiday Gifts for you.

LoveBrownSugar's Fave Item: J.Crew Vintage Chambray Utility Shirt. Can't think if a guy who doesn't appreciate a classic jean shirt.


4. UPTOWN has an exhaustive list of gift guides this season. And I'm not just saying this because I work there! They're great. My favorite, seeing that I'm a girly girl, is their Glam Gift Guide including 7 of the best beauty gifts you can request this season. Yum!

LoveBrownSugar's Fave Item: The Miss Jessie's Curl Care Gift Pack. Of course because I'm a new natural, and their products are amazing!


5. Rachel Roy, one of my absolute favorite designers, has set up a cleverly displayed Holiday Shop on her site featuring amazing pics for the fashionista on your list in love with RR. So many ways to give with Rachel Roy: Give Thanks, Give Shine, Give Color, Give Hugs, Give Sexy and Give Warmth. Don't say you didn't know!

LoveBrownSugar's Favorite Item: The Cabaret Dress is super cute and leopard printed and sparkly. All my fave things, wrapped into one.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. looooooove your compile of Holiday gift guides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your list will definitely keep me trendy. ;^D I have that Zebra phone case but, for my "Crackberry"; I love it!

    ReplyDelete