Quantcast

Monday, December 27, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Feature: MASQUE Magazine



My lovely friends over at Masque Magazine were nice enough to feature yours truly and a few other blogger divas in their recap of Blogger's New Year's Resolutions for 2011. I know I said HERE that I wouldn't have any resolutions, but when they obliged, I couldn't turn them down! Here's what I had to say...
"To live 2011 for myself and God’s approval, and not for the approval of others. Oh, and to scratch at least 3 things off my bucket list."
Check out the full article including what the other bloggers had to say over at Masque Magazine...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm making my blogger 2011 resolutions now. One resolution is to be consistent with my posts. I'm new to the blogging game, so I'm learning as I go. Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete