1. Matte Finish: MAC Ruby Woo, $15
This is hands-down my favorite red lip of all time. I used to be a non-believer. Until I tried it! Not only does it give a vibrant red color, it's matte so it stays put for long periods of time. Warning - it can be drying! I would prep lips with moisturizer before applying it.
2. Pinky-Red: TIGI Decadent Lipstick in Luxury, $19
When I want a red that has a hint of a pink punch behind it, I go for this shade. It goes on smooth and creamy. Really perfect for summer BBQ's and daytime looks.
3. Budget-Friendly: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Hot, $6.99
|Wearing Covergirl Lip Perfection in Hot|
4. Sheer Finish: LiSi Cosmetics Cream Color Lipstick in Matinee, $6.90
When I want an orangey-bown undertone to my red lip, I spring for LiSi's lipstick in this dewy orange-red called Matinee. Also a budget-friendly pick, it offers just a sheer amount of color but just enough to make an impact.
5. Splurge: Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Warm Red, $32
Feeling special? Just-got-paid-Friday-night? Spring for this luxurious lip shade when you have a few extra coins to spare. It's offers runway-ready color payoff. Save this one for special occasions
What's your favorite red lip color? Share your picks in the comments section!