LoveBrownSugar.com is in search of two fashionista to help out during NYFW - one Fashion Contributor and one Fashion Intern:
Interns must live and breathe urban fashion and beauty and must have a keen eye for what's hot, trendy and "in". We are looking for someone with experience in fashion journalism and editorial. You must have excellent Internet research skills, writing and reporting skills as well as experience in online media and blogging and using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity to get experience behind-the-scenes assisting with New York Fashion Week event coverage, show coverage and exclusive press previews. You may even get the opportunity to assist on photoshoots, celebrity interviews and more!
- Must be based in NYC
- Must be available the duration of NYFW (September 6th - 13th)
- Must be able to respond to all emails and phone calls promptly
- Professional attitude and warm personality. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Journalism/Communication background a must
- Must be available to work (remotely is fine!) all of NYFW
- Editorial experience a plus
Positions start immediately through the end of NYFW with the possibility to continue.
Email resumes and cover letters to luvbrownsugar(at)gmail.com!