Quantcast

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kickin' It: Cocktails & Couture Party 2012

 On Saturday night I had the pleasure of attending this season's Cocktails & Couture shindig during NYFW. It's the quintessential blogger meet-up party every season, hosted by beauty blogger extraordinaire Lianne Farbes. This season, the esteemed co-host was big-hitter Patrice Yursik of Afrobella.com (love her!) and the presenting sponsor was BlogHer.com. In true blogger meet-up fashion, there were cocktails, cameras & cute outfits galore. Check it out:

Danielle Gray, Lexi Felder, Eboni Ife and Merli Estime
Hostess Lianne Farbes and Jessica Andrews
Lianne hosted some awesome giveaways throughout the night. The cocktails were flowing courtesy Hpnotiq and there were on-site blowouts & makeovers by Christo Fifth Ave and DDF.


Me and Lianne Farbes
Love these girls!

Lianne's arm party - so cute!
Ty Brown, Patrice Yursik, Sharontina Brightman, Ro
Patrice was in town this NYFW season and I got to spend time with her - LOVE this lady. Check out her blog Afrobella.com, you'll fall in love too.

Stylish editors Geneva Thomas & Chastity Saunders
SanTara of TheGorgeousIngredient.com
Me & Sharontina Brightman of TheRunwayTimes.com
Cece Olisa, Alissa Wilson & I
Danielle Gray of TheStyleandBeautyDoctor.com - always with the perfect red lip!

Good times! Looking forward to the next C&C Party.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I had so much fun in NY with y'all...y'all just blessed my little blogging soul Lol. If my feet weren't still swolen, I'd say I want to move. ha!

    ReplyDelete