Quantcast

Monday, January 28, 2013

My 2013 Birthday Wishlist


It's my birthday y'all! *tootsie rolls*
Me, 2 years old
Boy does time fly. Seems like only yesterday, I was parading around my house in a little red dress, patent leather mary janes and a sparkly paper crown. And now...well, I still wear outfits like this minus the paper crown. I'm so excited to see another year of life, guys! In true LBS fashion, I decided to put together a little wishlist of some things I wouldn't mind finding under my pillow tomorrow morning (tooth-fairy style):


1. iPhone, $199+. 2. Camera, Lomography La Sardina & Flash - Capri Grotta Azzura, $109. 3. Necklace, Nicholas ID,  $120. 4. Celine Nano Mini Luggage Bag,  $1940. 5. RACHEL Rachel Roy Camino Boot, $119. 6. NARS Blush, Orgasm, $28.00. 7. Tortoise Shell Sunglasses, Karen Walker, $280.00


Above all the pretty, sparkly material things I could have on this joyous day, I'm truly thankful for my life, my health, true love, the amazing people in my circle (family & friends) and for my LoveBrownSugar readers (you!). Here's to another year!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning, just wanted to extend a B-Day shout to you. I have been following your blog for a while and did not know that you and I have birthdays only a day apart. Hope you ENJOY!
    www.divinedivastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Shantile! Happy Birthday to you too, thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you many birthday blessings!!! Cheers to you!!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have a great one, and I wish you much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, again! Hope you had a blast! And girl, that Celine bag? Yes!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope some of those awesome items find their way to you! I may be hunting down those booties for myslef....

    ReplyDelete