Quantcast

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fashion Countdown: 2012 CFDA Awards Top 5



Fashionistas of color came out in full effect last night on the red carpet of the 2012 CFDA Awards. From stylist June Ambrose to socialite Shala Monroque, here are my top 5 favorite picks - let me know if you agree!

5. Selita Ebanks
 

Model & spokesbeauty Selita Ebanks showed up to the CFDA Awards in a floor-length Herve Leger gown. Figure-hugging and sleek, I loved this silhouette on her. And she had cascading waves to match.

4. June Ambrose



June Ambrose gave her signature edge with a touch of sophistication in this fashion-forward Chris Benz gown (can I tell you how much I adore Chris Benz? Love him!) I loved her soft curls. I'm always a fan of big hair, clearly.

3. Shala Monroque



I love how quirky and unconventional Shala Monroque went for the CFDA Awards. She always finds a way to look chic while expressing her personal style.


2. Solange


Solange looked glorious in yellow once again. That must be her color. She rocked out in a textured Marni dress and equally textured accessories. She went daring and mixed prints but struck the perfect balance between eclectic and classy. Love!

1. Zoe Saldana

Zoe Saldana stole the show last night with this cascading black gown by Prabal Gurung. It's sultry, it's better than a little black dress, it's everything. My absolute fave.

Which one was yours? Who else should've been on the list? Soundoff below!


Image Source: Huffington Post
Pin It!

1 comment: