Quantcast

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Instaweek 5.21.13


Back In Action

I'm back guys! After spending the good part of last week in San Juan, I was pleasantly surprised to return to beautiful sunny weather here in NYC. I had such a great time relaxing (and working!) beachside. San Juan is a beautiful city. This week, look out for a full review of places to eat, sleep & play in San Juan.

All About Hair 

First off, can we talk about how Solange SLAYED her Complex Magazine shoot. That girl looks flawless!

Speaking of hair, I'm still going strong with my Indique Mix & Match curly look! I posted a video back when I was prepping for LBS at Coachella, and these curls seem to get better with every wash. I'm currently planning my summer look. Contemplating box braids once again. We'll see!

New Products I Love

I was invited to Brush Salon in NYC last week for a launch event featuring John Frieda Styling Tools by Conair. When it comes to styling your hair, the tools can really make or break your look. John Frieda by Conair has a new line of styling tools including a flat-iron, a hairdryer and a hot air brush that use advance ionic technology to prevent frizzies, especially good for curly-haired gals like myself. I used the blowdryer to on my curls with the diffuser attachement and it revealed the beautiful head of hair you see above. I'm sold!

Ann Taylor LOFT invited me to their Summer Fridays launch party last week and revealed the newest pieces from their summer collection - amazing stuff! I scored the lace minidress above, and I'm also obsessed with a tribal print jumpsuit that isn't coming out until July. I don't normally shop at LOFT but their new collection definitely gives me a reason to make a faithful return.

Like I promised in last week's Instaweek, I finally did a review of MAC RiRi Woo and compared it side by side with my fave Ruby Woo. Check out the results here.

I hope you lovelies have a wonderful week! Any plans for Memorial Day weekend?
Pin It!

2 comments: