Quantcast

Friday, January 14, 2011

Flavor of Friday: Identities Photoshoot

Jessie Adore| Photo by Rog Walker
 The other day I was flipping through my weekly blog reads when I stumbled on an update from Jessie Adore of AdoreDAILY. I really dig her style, and her amazing hair so I was hyped to see that she was featured in a recent photoshoot called IDENTITIES with photographer Rog Walker.

Joshua Kissi | Photo by Rog Walker
 Also featured was another one of my fave style bloggers Joshua Kissi of Street Etiquette.

Coco & Breezy | Photo by Rog Walker
And of course my favorite twins Coco & Breezy. See pics of me and the girls Kickin' It when I was working at Honey Mag.  

Be sure to check out the full Identities by Rog Walker shoot featuring some amazing bloggers, designers and young tastemakers.

Flavor of Friday is a  series on LoveBrownSugar.com highlighting amazing people, places and things on my radar each week. Flavor suggestions? Send them to luvbrownsugar@gmail.com.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. wow, i love the specs on the photos.
    Very urban chic magazine look.
    I love the first pic of the chic in that zebra print harem pants.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to some cool blogs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots of amazing people in the industry. Up-and-comers. Love it.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete