Quantcast

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The PJ Chronicles: Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Kicking off our first rendition of the PJ Chronicles is naturally curly-haired diva Karese from NYC. She swears by Carol's Daughter Hair Milk for styling her tresses and keeping them moist.

Karese, after using Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Karese says, "The product that I have been experimenting with lately is the Carols Daughter Hair Milk. It had been sitting on my shelf for almost a year after I bought it to try on my sons hair. I did a twist out on freshly washed hair and used the hair milk as my twisting agent. The same way I would would Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. I never had better definition on my own. I had volume and most importantly I had shiny, moisturized hair!!  Glad to know I am not alone in my junkie-ism lol!!! Thanks for the forum for this!"

Are you a PJ? If you’re giddy over a beauty product, email luvbrownsugar@gmail.com with subject line "PJ Chronicles"and provide the following: Name, Contact Info and/or Website, Name of your favorite item, Description of why you love it, and Images (preferably of you wearing the product).

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I brought a ton of her product but since I have my braids I have no idea if it will work on my hair. I can't wait to take these out though and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete