Quantcast

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The PJ Chronicles: Bee Mine Curly Butter

Reader Nicki of NickiBCurly writes in:

*Stands Up*
Hello! I am Nickki B. Curly and I am a fellow product junkie. One product in particular is my Bee Mine Curly Butter. 


It smells like candy y'all and it makes my chunky braid-outs look awesome and touchable. It also keeps my hair very moisturized. It is a STAPLE product in my hair product closet....yeah, I said closet lol!

Check out Nicki's gorgeous hair:

Has anyone else tried Bee Mine Curly Butter? What were your results? Soundoff below!

Are you a PJ? If you’re giddy over a beauty product, email luvbrownsugar@gmail.com with subject line "PJ Chronicles"and provide the following: Name, Contact Info and/or Website, Name of Item, Description of why you love it, and Images (preferably of you wearing the product).
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love Bee Mine products. The Curly Butter is great for my edges and gives excellent hold. I also love Bee Mine Hair and scalp moisturizer.

    JTwisdom
    http://bubblingwitheleganceandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for the shout.
    I'm soo gonna try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww when I see good comments I wna cry, it left mine so dry but the smell is enough to persuade me to try again

    ReplyDelete