Quantcast

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LoveBrownSugar Introduces...The PJ Chronicles

I have a confession to make. I’m a junkie. Not the kind you send to rehab, or the kind who crawls into “Alcoholics Anonymous” meetings with sunglasses, but the kind who finds herself overwhelmed with the possibilities of what beauty and hair products have to offer. A term coined by the natural hair community, the "product junkie" is a person who is OBSESSED with trying new products. It’s something that inevitably happens to you when you cut off your relaxed locks and are overwhelmingly faced with the task of figuring out what the hell to do with your head of hair. So at the suggestion of fellow natural girls, you go on a quest to create the perfect curl via hair products…

I’m a firm believer that you don’t have to be a curly-haired African-American girl like myself to be considered a product junkie. Any girl can be prone to junkie-ism. I’ve encountered my fair share of makeup mavens, perfume connoisseurs and nail fanatics that have bathroom shelves that would rival any natural-hair diva’s hair product collection. So deep down, there’s a little bit of “Product Junkie” in us all. 


 And so after a long 2010 of attending media events, racking up on all types of samples from hair to makeup to nails, I’ve decided to kickoff 2011 with a month’s worth of product reviews starting on Sunday, January 10th. I have tons of stuff and I’ll never know what works until I try them. But it’s not all about what I love. I wanna hear from YOU all what your favorite products are. I want this to be an open forum, for us ladies to share the products we really love. If you’re giddy over a product, just email luvbrownsugar@gmail.com with subject line "PJ Chronicles" and provide the following...

1. Contact info, Website. Youtube Channel, etc
2. The name of your favorite item and a description of why you love it
3. Any images/videos you’d like to include (preferably of you wearing the product)

Stay tuned for the very first PJ Chronicles post this Sunday. I have tons to share and I hope you do too!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment