Quantcast

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sick Site Spotlight: Looklet.com


Flipping through this month's issue of Lucky Magazine, I stumbled upon an online fashionista's dream: a website that actually allows you to try different clothes on a model! Anyone remember the days when this could only be done in person? That's what stylists are for, right? Well, the geniuses who're responsible for all of today's wonderful technology have devised another way for us gals to occupy our time. Now, you don't have to wait for it to come down a runway. You can stick it on the model, when you want and WHERE you want. There's a feature that allows you to change the backdrop of the scene! Cute huh?

I highly recommend for fun..not so much for shopping UNLESS you have dimensions that match those of the models. I'm still a fan of in-store try on (call me old-fashioned) but for those of you IN LOVE with online shopping - this goes out to you.

Here's a look I created with a DVF dress and Urban Outfitters necklace...I need to be on this beach:

Try it out for yourself at www.looklet.com
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment